Saturday, October 3, 2009

Too cute

These two are such good friends, and I hope that they always will be. They play so very good together; I really think they are kindred spirits. Chase absolutely idolizes Taylor and always wants to be just like her. I worried that when Tay started all day school their friendship wouldn't be as strong. I was so wrong. Today they came upstairs giggling and laughing with their church shoes on. I asked them what they were doing and they both said "we are going to the ball." Next thing I knew they were singing, dancing, and spinning around the room together. Thank goodness my camera was near, these pictures are priceless.

Can't you just feel the love

A little sidenote story too...we went on a little road trip last Thursday and Taylor among other things, brought her glitter ball with her, which she absolutely loves and takes to school with her every day. When she got home she realized that she had left it behind, which was 2 hours away, she was so upset. I could see the concern on Chase's face for her. While trying to consule her, I heard Chase tell her "don't worry Tay, daddy is a nice daddy and he will get you a new one."
Cort got home late that night after the kids had gone to bed. Later on that same night while we were all asleep, me and Cort were woken up to Chase standing at the foot of our bed. Cort got up to put him back to bed and that's when I heard Chase ask him if he would get Tay a new glitter ball. Even though it was about 3 in the morning I couldn't help but smile, there's nothing quite like seeing your children look out for one another. It really melts the heart.

10 comments:

Brittany Savage said...

That is so cute that Chase was concerned about Tay at 3 am! I love their dancing. They have great posture!

Jodiane said...

that is pretty dang cute. Love it.

Grandma Luann said...

They are so cute. So many times I have seen Chase's concern for TAYLOR'S HAPPINESS and vice versa. They truly have a special closeness and it's wonderfully unique. Hugs and kISSES

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

So Cute...I can't believe how old they look in these pics. Chase totally looks like a little boy now.sigh...time flies!

Shanna said...

SO so cute! When can I come Visting Teaching I have tried & cant get a hold of ya, Im so sorry, Id love to cya let me know when a time will wrk for you!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

You need to frame those! I love them! I love how concerned he was for her glitter ball! Such sweet kiddos!

steph said...

So cute and I love the pics.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

so cute. i wish Race & Shelby were that way. they are always fighting. I can tell that Taylor is a great big sister & that helps a ton. And it sounds like Chase couldn't sleep over the ball & finally came in to ask. That is so cute!

Casie said...

That's adorable! Hey, how are you feeling? You ready yet? I definitely am - so the race is on. :) I hope you're feeling good still!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Love it! Chase has to practice up for Paigie...