Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This kid really makes me smile


I can't even tell you how much. The other day this is how I found him, sitting in the sink brushing his own teeth. He does this a lot lately. He really likes to brush his own teeth. However, on the flip side of that, he's not above eating things off the ground either...no matter how much I protest! Today I caught him chewing something he had just found and I asked him what's in your mouth and he replied "mmmm, good!" Oh, how I love him inside and out! He seriously gives the most amazing hugs at random too. You can just feel the love whenever he is near. Recently, I have started using time-outs with him. Can I just say, I WISH I had a picture of him standing in the corner with his lip hanging down. It is the saddest and cutest thing you will ever see. And then when I go to get him out, before I even have a chance to ask for an apology or to ask him why he's there he lunges at me with his lips puckered up and his arms stretched out ready for a hug. He is such a fun boy and I love seeing how he is changing on a day to day basis. I can't think of a better way for me to be spend my days then to be chasing these little ones around. They definitely keep me going! I am one lucky lady.

6 comments:

Brittany Savage said...

I miss them SO stinkin' much! I need to come by and see you all. Plus you guys need to meet the new man!

buchanancasa said...

Adorable. He and Sarah must have been chatting about this. When I find her in the sink, she's covered head to toe in lavendar lotion, only I didn't have the presence of mind to take a photo!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

He is cute! How are you feeling? Not too much longer for that little boy to make an entrance into this world!

Diane... said...

you are lucky!! enjoy it, it's gone too fast but then there is always more... .good luck with EVERYTHING JAMIE!!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I had so much fun with him the other day he cracks me up!!! I would take him and any other you want to send my way any time!!! Love the Welker kids!!! oh yeah and parents!!!

Grandma Luann said...

dTally, you are Adorable!