Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chasey's new obsession...literally!

We went to our favorite park today as a family to play and before we left our house Chase insisted on bringing his bat, ball, and mitt. Chase has really caught the baseball bug recently and asks to play SEVERAL times a day. We now have even started using his baseball playing time as leverage for him to get his chores done, and doggone it..it works like a charm! I asked him if he wanted to play baseball this spring on a team and he couldn't have been more excited. His dad is loving his new obsession as well, being that he played all growing up and is now teaching Chase the ins and outs of the game. Now I just have one more reason to have this baby so I can join in the fun...

Here's a couple pics of us at the park playing today.

Chase and Cort

Chasers


Talan got into the game a little bit too.

And Taylor gave it a try too, and was into it for about 5 minutes or so.....

But in the end, she had more fun playing on the bleachers with her make-up and purse. Talan joined her for a little bit up there as well. Good thing her brothers are so in love with her and such good sports. This last pic is of Tay putting "lip gloss" (chapstick) on Talan.

6 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

such a boy, love it. he is so cute!

Brittany Savage said...

You can totally see the determinatin in Chase's face in the first pic. And what a good sport Tally is letting Tay put chapstick on him. SO CUTE!!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Fun pictures! It is really fun when they start to enjoy the game too! I love the ones on the bleachers too. Cute kiddos!

buchanancasa said...

Aww, what a cutie! You can tell he's totally into it.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Oh I hope Owen loves baseball!!! I love the pic of Taylor and the makeup!!! Oh and Lexi said the other day to me "Taylor is my best friend!" and I said "you hardly see her" and she said "so". Kids make me laugh!

Grandma Luann said...

Is Chase geting taller? He looks so grown up in THESE pictures. He is going to be soo good in sports, I think it Comes naturally to him. Taylor, love that lipgloss and I hope tally did too. LOve u !