Saturday, August 31, 2013

Easton's first day of preschool

Easton started preschool this week. He was so excited and ready. His school is adorable and going to be a perfect fit for him. Hard to believe he is already in preschool, turning 4 in about two months, and only two years away from kindergarten. Ahhhhh! Stop growing up little guy, my heart can't handle all these changes happening so fast.
Before getting in the car to drop Easton off at school, we had to take a picture by the front door and Avery had to get in on the action. These two are really becoming quite the duo. I love watching them together.



















He asked me to walk him up to the door, but then he walked in all by himself and didn't flinch or even look back.
On his second day of school I picked him up and he had his little back pack around his shoulder, just like Talan likes to wear his. Man I love this kid!

No comments: