Thursday, August 29, 2013

37

I turned 37 today and honestly it wasn't too bad. I went to lunch with Avery and some great friends, talked to some other dear friends on the phone and in person, that I don't get to talk too as much as I would like, and just felt over the top special thanks to all my family and friends who took time out of their busy day to let me know they cared. And then to top off it off, tonight I attended PIE back to school for the kids at their school. Where I was again reminded how awesome my kids are! :) All of their teachers only had nice things to say about each of them. Hooray for that as well!
I recently read a quote somewhere that said "don't feel bad about growing old it's something that is denied too so many." It went something like that anyway. And then I remember someone near to my mom, having an experience with her right after she passed, where she said that my mom told her in a dream, "don't be so focused on the physical, but focus on the spiritual." So I am happy to be 37 today, even if it is REALLY REALLY old. ;)
My dear friend Lynette posted this on Instagram for my big day. Totally made me smile.
And then my sweet Taylor posted this as well. Made my day! It's the little things, right? I am so blessed.

No comments: