Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter

Tonight we took the kids with some friends to the Easter Pagenant that is put on at the Mesa Temple. The pagenant tells the story of the Savior from his birth to his death and then resurrection. It was very well done. I was sitting directly behind Talan and one of his cute little friends who had their arms wrapped around one another. It was during the part right after the soliders had taken the Savior away from the Garden of Gethesame when I heard Talan tell his friend, "What are they doing to my Jesus?" Immediately followed by Talan's friend leaning into him and saying "this should not be happening!"

Our Family on Easter Sunday

Elder Holland's talk from a couple years back is one of my favorites ever given. So powerful. I love it so much. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Marie Nelson said...

You just can't help but love that Talon! Happy Easter to all of you!

Diane... said...

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES...LOVE THEIR SWEET INNOCENCE!!!

Lynette said...

I love Easter, thanks for that message. We watched it for family night.

Sandy said...

Jamie, You are an incredible woman, mother, and wife. I love you and are very proud of you. I hope your Easter was filled with the love of Christ, as I'm sure it was, knowing who you and Cort are. Thanks for sharing this message again with me. I loved it! All my love!