Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Easton's blessing day

We blessed Easton this past Sunday. Cort did such a wonderful job, as he always does. It was a great day. Thanks to those who came and shared in this special day with us.

Here's a couple pictures from Easton's big day....
Our little family BEFORE we left for church. That's right I said before and for the record we are now at 9:00 church. You know you are impressed!

Easton and two of his cute cousins. Hadlie 10 months, Kayson 9 months, and Easton 8 weeks. They are all sure to be the best of friends! We love cousins.

Sleepy boy. Right after we got home.

Easton has already changed so much. He is smiling all the time now and has started cooing at us and he loves looking at himself in the mirror.
I am so fortunate to have this little guy and his two brothers and sister in my life. They definitely have made me a better person. They make me laugh and smile everyday.

10 comments:

Brittany Savage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Savage said...

Sorry about the previous comment, I can't type! lol Where are the pictures of Cort, Cam, Easton, you, and I? I would love to see them! Thank you for having Cam and I. We were glad to be there!

Grandma Luann said...

Cute pictures , what a nice family picture before church. I am impressed Belteve it or not I do remember those days a long time ago. Wish we could have been there. Britt and Cam had a very nice visit. Cute cousins too!

Casie said...

Looks like a successful blessing day! Easton is so dang cute. And I truly am impressed at getting a pic before nine o'clock church.

Marie Nelson said...

Jamie and Cort - what a darling family you guys have!

Rita said...

He is so cute. Great family picture too.

Cindy N. said...

I can't get over how much Easton looks like Talan! All your kids are so adorable though!!!

buchanancasa said...

Cute cute! He looks so big and grown up in his outfit. How the time flies.

Melanie Palmer said...

Wow you look amazing. All of your kids are so beautiful you must feel so blessed!

Diane... said...

we missed out again...wish we could see you guys more often!!