Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dreams do come true

Taylor has always had a love of horses. I'm not sure where this came from. I really don't know much about them and I'm not a real big animal lover. Although my mom was; so maybe she got that from her. When we were growing up you name it and we probably had it as a pet. Anyways, Taylor has always wanted to ride a horse and has asked several times when she could. Last Saturday, my brother who was taking care of some horses while the owners were out of town, asked if we wanted to bring the kids over with his kids, and ride one of the horses. Taylor was so excited!! She talked about it all morning long. Even Talan got a turn. Now Taylor can check this off her list of things to do. Although I have a feeling this won't be her last time on one!

Taylor and her cute cousin Rylee. These girls are so cute together.


The boys. Chasers and Tannon. They were so excited when they found this hat in the stalls. Chase kept saying "I have to have a cowboy hat to ride a horse."

Taylor riding all by herself

And our cute little Tally taking his turn with his dad

12 comments:

Kristine said...

There's nothing like the smell of a horse! So happy Taylor got to get the chance to fulfill a dream!

Brittany Savage said...

WOW! How fun! Taylor looks like a pro all up there by herself. And Talan and Chase look like they love it too!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

How fun for her!!! That's awesome you guys got to do that.

Carrie said...

Ohh, so cute and so fun!! Keep dreamin big Taylor girl! :)

Melissa & DJ said...

How exciting!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Way to be Taylor! I'm happy to hear that someone else shares my love for horses! In fact, I'm way jealous that I didn't get to ride! Horses were my life when I was a little girl...that's all I thought about and dreamed about! So Jamie, if you don't start taking her riding more often, I will! :) She looks like a pro already!

Moleff Family! said...

I love horses to, I enjoy riding them, even though it has been a long time! Go tay!

buchanancasa said...

She looks so thrilled! And that photo with her cousin is sooo sweet. Horses really are so beautiful; what a fun experience for your kids. And I love that Chase had to have a hat to ride; that boy doesn't miss a thing!

Melanie Palmer said...

You know- you live in Herriman...it's kind of a requirement to love and ride horses ;)

Diane said...

Is Ryan a cowboy?? must be if those owners left him in charge of their horses....that is so great that he made the rides available for the kids!!! SO CUTE!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

How cute Holden talks about feeding the horses all the time!!! That is why he is Ryans fave right now!!!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Looks like fun! Tayor looks so proud and confident up there! What a cutie! I can't believe how fast this break went by. Thanks for letting Court come over the other night with the fun little water leakage problem. Oh the joy! Anyhow, you guys are such great friends! We love you!