Sunday, March 29, 2009

There's nothing like family

A couple weeks ago Cort's parents came for a visit, along with his sister and husband and VERY cute little boy. We had a lot of fun talking, playing, eating, and just being together. My dad asked me the other day (He's always asking us kids questions like this) "what is the most important organization in the church?" I didn't even hesitate...I immediately answered with "it's the Family." (I think he's asked me this one before.) He smiled and immediately replied with a "you have been taught well." How thankful I am to be blessed with such a WONDERFUL family. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa and Tori, Ronnie, and Brewin too. We love you all and already miss you!!
We love cousins! Talan with his cousin Brewin who is only 6 months younger than him playing with Grandma.

And all the kids with their very loveable grandparents that they can never get enough of.

8 comments:

Brittany Savage said...

What a cute picture of them all! I love how Chase is of course entertaining Tally or he wouldn't even be in the picture! lol

Sandy said...

Your kids are so cute! Ryan will be 1 on April 21st. He did start walking earlier than my other kids. We are moving the end of July! I am so excited! Are you guys coming this way any time soon?

Kristine said...

I completely agree with you! It is amazing how easy it is to take your family for granted. I have to think our moms are on the other side chearing us on every step of the way.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

I love that you were so quick to answer that family is the most important organization. that is the primary reason Brad & I started going back to church & worked so hard to get sealed to one another before we had kids. we knew without a doubt that this was the only true church on earth & the promises made to be a forever family are the greatest, most wonderful gift of all. I'm so sad by the that tragedy just happen yesterday but what a great comfort & promise to know that a family will again be reunited!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Good times!!!

steph said...

It's great to have a support system like this. We would be lost without them.

the Pearce Place said...

Grandparents really are the best! I love when they visit :)

buchanancasa said...

Grandparents ARE the best. They make the kids feel soo special. And how fun to have a little cousin visit too.