Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged!

Four Jobs I've Held:
(Maybe I should list four jobs I haven't had! I have worked almost everywhere. I guess I get bored easy!!....Just keeping my options open.)
* T shirt seller at UVSC. I got to attend a lot of concerts for free as a result.
* server at the Art City Trolley in Springville. (YUM!)
* 49 Street Galleria in High School
* sales rep for Franklin Covey

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
I'm not a big movie watcher, so this one stumped me! I usually only watch a movie once and maybe twice if I REALLY1 liked it.
But here's two that I really liked recently:
* Enchanted
* Chronicles of Narina

Four TV Shows I Like:
* Law and Order SVU
* King of Queens
* Still Standing
* America's Next Top Model

Four Items I Couldn't Live Without Each Day:
* my family
* the gospel
* my cel phone haha(those who really know me have to laugh at that one.)
* my camera. I take a lot of pictures. Now if I could just figure out what to do with all of them.

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
* Lake Powell with the family
* Outside playing as long as the temperature isn't too hot
* Shopping, more specifically bargain shopping...I love a good deal!
* Swimming at a pool

Four Things I do almost everyday without fail:
* Wish Cort was around more
* play with the kids
* go running
* clean at least something

Four of my favorite foods:
* Any and all Seafood... salmon, crab, shrimp, It's all good!
* Anything with sugar
* Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, with cranberries
* Artichokes with butter

Four items I wish I had right now:
* a red swimsuit
* Photoshop CS3
* more time in the day
* a Jamba juice

Four things on my "to do list" right now:
* Clean bathrooms
* Finish making curtains for the dining room
* Get a haircut
* the never ending piles of laundry
(Very exciting I know!!!)

Four people I am tagging:
* Angela H.
* Emily F.
* Whitney
* Lydia

2 comments:

erin said...

Jamie, thanks for doing that! I would really like to get Photoshop, too. And I pretty much love anything with sugar also.

Anonymous said...

Okay are you Martha Stewart or something? Finish making curtains? I can't even sew a button! Go girl!