Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chasers

Earlier today I sent Chase to his room to take a nap after a long day of playing with his very cute little friend Landon. They had so much fun together, both of them were crying hysterically when we told them it was time to go.
Anyways, I made a bed for Chase on the floor, (he is obsessed with sleeping on the floor) and sent him to his room and told him I'd be there in a little bit to tuck him in. I did a little cleaning up and checked my email and decided that I better go check on him and make sure he did what he was told. I heard the TV on in my room so I thought for sure that's where he was. Well, it's good thing that his hands were hanging out from under his bed....

because otherwise I don't think I would of ever checked for him under there. I lifted up his comforter and found him fast asleep with his pillow and blanket. I swear, this kid really lives his life at his pace and his way! He can always make me smile, even during those moments when I feel my patience running thin. He does the cutest stuff, I couldn't resist sharing this with everyone. I love being a mom, Chase, Taylor, and Talan's mom to be more specific, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!

8 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

he is such a sweetheart I love him!!

Brittany Savage said...

That is hilarious!! He cracks me up!

buchanancasa said...

What a riot. I wish we could still be that carefree and spontaneous as adults. My kids motivate me to be that way, too.

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

That is seriously sooo funny!!! Little kids just crack me up...what I would give to be young again! Love it!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Thats just adorable!

Matt and Liz said...

How fun Jamie! Things like that just make you laugh. What a cutie! Thanks again for taking care of Primary for me. I hope everything went okay with it.

Sandy said...

That is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys again! Hope Lake Powell was fun!!!

Jenn said...

That totally made me smile...what a cutie.