Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twlight the movie

Ok, so it took me awhile to finally read these books. I believe my Aunts first told me about them about two years ago, better late than never I guess. Better is right, I was/am totally obsessed! Soo good. Anyways, I came across this movie preview today of Twlight the movie and I am so excited about it!! Honestly, can't wait! Since I'm not really that computer savy you'll have to copy and paste the link in order to watch it. Trust me though totally worth it! And a bit of a side note....when I first saw the guy playing Edward I was soo against it, but after watching this not so much. What do you think? Oh, and you MUST watch it with sound. Enjoy!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429669

10 comments:

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Okay! You got me all fired-up now! Still not 100% on "their" Edward, but I can see it. Oh many I have to wait till Dec 12th, Grrr... I just read that part again about the van, crazy, I got the chills watching this!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I will be there woth you openiong night so good!!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

First Americas Next Top Model and now this??? What are we going to do with you Jamie!!! I'm joking I'll totally see the movie!

buchanancasa said...

Oooo, that looks good. Now I've got to start on the books. I'm convinced!

Anonymous said...

SO excited for the movie I have seen the trailer. What do you think about the Edward choice? I am a lil disapointed! The Host is good it her NEW series for Adults I am into it 20 pages or so its definitely written like the Twilight series so good! Hope you had a nice mother's day!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Hi Tay, this is Paige I love you. You look really cute in the picture in your pink dress. I love you 100 thousand. Lets play soon, Love from Paige. I wish we could be together forever!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

So I tried to call you the other day but couldnt get through. I think we should run the susan b. komen race next year together and get a shirt printed with your mothers picture on it. Wouldnt that be awesome!!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

After seeing that I am really excited now! I'm on like a Twilight high lately! Too bad we have to wait until December! But yes...definite girls night out! :) And if you and Cort are going to be in that area...you just have to make the stops! It was so fun! I've been called obsessed by several already, but as long as you, me, Tiff and Lynette all share the same love, then I'm okay with it! :)

And Edward is growing on me too...still don't think he deserves that part though.

Grandma Luann said...

This is cameron I have a blog, can you please add me? www. cameronwelker51.blogspot.com

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

mtv just released a clip go watch it sssoooooooooo GOOD!!!