Wednesday, September 7, 2011

what a difference a year makes

I took the kids over to my Aunt's amazing backyard to take some updated pictures of them. They weren't too interested in the pictures. Shockers. I can't say I blame them though. Their backyard is full of fun things to do. A tire swing, a rope, a helicopter teeter totter, huge trees, places to explore, a tramp, a clubhouse, you get the idea. However, with all that going on I still managed to snap a couple shots of each of them. So YAY for that! As I was looking at the pictures I took and the ones we had taken only a little over a year ago I can't believe how much they have all changed and grown. I can see changes in all of them, but I think Taylor and Easton definitely have changed the most.







6 comments:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

So sweet! You have done such a great job with their pictures! They have changed a lot! Cute as ever!

Lynette said...

Oh My Goodness!!! They turned out so so cute! I knew they would but that was an understatement!! I love Talan and the tire swing! How how handsome he looks and who does his hair! =) Looking at these pics makes me miss your guys so much more! Is that even possible? Go Cort on the Bday cake! I really need to get a blog up and running again.

erin said...

SUCH great pictures and gorgeous kids!

Rita said...

I haven't seen you guys in a while. Easton looks a lot less like a baby and more like a little boy. You have some cute kids.

Melanie Palmer said...

Dang woman...your kids are all gorgeous, just like their mamma!

Lynette said...

St.George please! Since I didn't take any pics there...crazy I know, so help a friend out.