Thursday, August 18, 2011

Talan's turn

Talan started preschool with Mrs. Peggy this week. He calls her Peggy. Instead of Mrs. Peggy. "I'm going to Peggy's house." "Peggy said...." It's adorable. When we went to the meet and greet before school started, Talan turned to me at the front door and said "bye mom." Without a dash of hesitation. I told him I got to stay with him today and he seemed as though he could careless. He reminds me a lot of Taylor that way. Very independent. He loved his first and second day there. He is now our little scripture star. Today he was telling me all about how Nephi went and got the plates from the bad man. So grateful that we have our very own Mrs. Peggy.

1st day of school outside of Mrs. Peggy's house

Second day of school with his kindness bucket. The idea behind the kindness bucket is we all have buckets we carry around and when we do or say nice things to each other it's like we are filling each others buckets up. So, in his class they all went around and said nice things to each other and as they did that they got to put a red rock in each others bucket's symbolizing the nice things they did and said to each other. Oh how I would of loved to have been a fly on the wall as these sweet little 3 and 4 years took turns saying nice things to each other! I'm sure it was very entertaining to hear what they came up with. We love our Scripture Star preschool! I know Talan is going to grow and learn so much this year.

No comments: