Sunday, April 4, 2010

A couple Easter messages

This first one is from my sweet Taylor who drew this picture for the Easter bunny and left him a yummy treat. I couldn't help it I had to post it. Notice the carrot taped to the top....

The second one is a reminder of what Easter is all about. One of my all time favorite talks. How grateful I am for the Savior for His life and sacrifice. He is the way. Because of Him we can have joy and hope. I know that He lives and that He loves each of us very much.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Jamie! Adorable pic to the Easter bunny! Love it. I love the creativity of kids! That Easter message is BEAUTIFUL!! I will NEVER forget that talk by Elder Holland. When He stood up to the pulpit, before uttering a word, I knew something great and powerful was about to come. Even thru the TV screen he moved me in an amazing way before a word was spoken. Elder Holland has a way of speaking that snaps me to attention like no other. (How about his Book Of Mormon talk last October? Awe inspiring) He is a masterful speaker, I love him. There are other Apostles I adore (Pres. Uchtdorf, Elder Oaks and etc..) thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

Jamie, I am very touched. Thanks for sharing. I have always loved his talks. They truly impact my life. Thanks again

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Hey so I have been an awful friend..I need to come out..what days work next week for you..I have been seriously ill for a couple days but by then I should be good...congrats on the race..when i go for a marathon you should do it with me! You look great by the way..but you always do!