Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kasey's Big day

Well, it's offical my little sis got married last night. She has always been such an important part of my life and I love her dearly. Thanks so much to everyone who helped make her day so special. She looked amazing. It was a fun time, and now we have a new member of our family.
Introducing Chance and Kasey Noyes..........

Everyone had such a great time too. Especially the kids, my kids just live for this kind of stuff. Here's Taylor in all her glory. She was sooooooooo in her element. Seriously, getting her hair all done, wearing lip gloss, carrying flowers, wearing a beautiful dress, dancing to her hearts content, this is the type of stuff Miss Taylor lives for. She was in heaven. Her, Riley and one other little one where in charge of getting the gifts and Taylor really took her job seriously. I went to check on her at one point just as some people were arriving and I heard Taylor say "oh, a customer!", as she ran to greet them.


Little Chase had a good time too. He worn his little suit that we got for the ocassion the ENTIRE time. I was shocked! I orinigally thought 20 minutes TOPS! Ahh! This kid melts my heart. He was all about the chicken dance, (see pic) I wish I had it on tape, and of course the chocolate dipped strawberries. YUM!


And here's Tally Wally doing what he does best, looking so darn cute. He loved the dancing too (see pic below). This kid is just the sweetest.

And here's a couple fun random shots.



Cort and Talan dancing

the fam.


And here's one of all the flowers from the reception that we took over to my mom following the reception. We did this for my wedding and Whit's too. It's always so fun to go and do this with who ever is still around. I know my mom just loves this. And we love doing it too.

One last of Talan on the way home after a long day of fun. All three of the kids crashed hard on our way home late last night. We really wore them out.
Congrats again Kas and Chance, love ya both!

13 comments:

Carla said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I got an email from Whit about the shower, but couldn't come. She said the invite was coming, but since I didn't get it I assumed things had changed or I wasn't invited. (???) Either way I am happy for Kasey. I hope they are happy and have a great life together.

:)Carla

Grandma Luann said...

Everyone looks great, even all the guys in their matching ties. Chasey i LOVE THAT CHICKEN DANCE Taylor you looked Beautiful I bet you were the best helper there. Talan is soooo cute and easy going He probably had a great time. The colors are so pretty and everyone looks happy. coNGRATULATIONS TO kACEY AND CHANCE. lOVE AND MISS U ALL!!!!!

Carrie said...

Those pics are all so great! It looked like such a fun wedding. I was noticing on your mothers beautiful headstone..you are a Peterson? You totally ROCK!

Kristine said...

What a great day for your family! I had to comment on the idea of putting your flowers on your mom's headstone. I wish so much I would have thought of that myself and done it on my wedding day! I was very touched at the thought. Your kids are the cutest!

Casie said...

I wish we could have made it! Kasey looked absolutely beautiful, I love her dress! I'm glad you posted more pics, Whitney posted some too, but I LOVE looking at people's big wedding day pictures, especially when it's family! I can't believe Kasey is all grown up and married! Everyone looked really snazzy, Kase picked cute colors with that blue and how sweet that you took wedding flowers to your mom. I agree, I know she loves it, too! Congrats again, to Kasey and her new hubby, Chance! I hope I can meet him someday-maybe at some kind of family gathering one day? Hey, are you guys going to Delta for Thanksgiving at all? Josh and I can't decide what we're doing-it might help if we know what the rest of the fam is doing.

Anonymous said...

I heard Kasey was getting married a few weeks ago. Can't beleive she is all grown up! She looks beautiful what a handsome couple they make! Fun to see pics of the family LOVE Your short A-line hair you look great! Can't beleive how big Ry & Brianne's kids are! Crazy! Congrats to Kasey!

Tsanders said...

so fun to see those pictures, I haven't seen your brothers and Kasey for years and years. Looks like it was a fun day.

buchanancasa said...

"Oh, a customer!" That is hilarious. I bet she'll be a weddding planner someday. :) Those family pictures are beautiful with the blue; everyone looks really stunning. I am going to have to see that chicken dance in person, that is too funny. Looks like it was so much fun, congrats to your little sis. If only I could get Kevin to get on the ball.....haha.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

That has to be the cutest suit I have ever seen! Sorry I didnt make it I was having tons of contractions that day but yep still no baby!

Aroura said...

There's something about kids dressed up that is just hard to beat on the adorable scale.

CAMERAHAPPY said...

You did an amazing job getting everything looking so nice! What a sweet sister you are! That is so thoughtful and a neat thing to take the flowers to your Mom! AMAZING!!! The kids are so darling! Weddings are great!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

What a neat day. You are so amazing, she is so lucky to have a sister like you. Your family looks so cute! Chase in that suit, wow look out ladies!

Melissa & DJ said...

What a great family you have!
I am so grateful to have you for a friend and I know Kenzie feels the same way. I just can't believe it took me this long to really get to know you better. Taylor has become one of McKenzies favorite people we are always talking about. Thanks for having her over and being so great!!!
I am grateful to get to attend you class when you teach. You teach it with such understanding and passion I just love to be there.