Friday, November 8, 2013

new blog

I really don't think anyone reads my blog anymore. Does anyone blog anymore? Anyway, for that one little follower who would like to keep up on us, I am needing to start a new blog because one day I plan to print this blog off and make it into a book for us to enjoy. That is the main reason why I continue to blog. But I noticed last week my pictures from my first posts are getting deleted. Anyone know how to fix that?? Anyways, I'm guessing it's cause I have used my memory space for this blog. Is that even possible? I don't know that's just my guess, so as a result I'm starting a new blog and for anyone who wants to follow along let me know and I'll send you a invite. The new address is ourlittlemunchkins2.blogspot.com. Original I know. It will still be private, I guess I'm paranoid ;), but I'm happy to send a invite for anyone interested. Just let me know. If anyone is even out there anymore. :)

7 comments:

Carlson Family said...

I follow you!!! :). Coltlydiacarlson@hotmail.com

The Scooby Family said...

Love to still read. Scooby3170@msn.com

Brittany Savage said...

I still follow. The only way to keep up on everything. bittyboo29@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Please send me a invite!!!!
Love all you do!!!!!
Luann

Diane... said...

I want an invite jjjrlwv@hotmail.com
THANKS Jamie

and

I have a little lego guy and a car that might belong to one of your boys, left last week at the Thanksgiving gathering ...

Casie said...

I still blog....well I read them. I wish I was caught up, but am just starting July! Anyways, I'm in... casiedekker@hotmail.com

Melanie Palmer said...

I'm going through my computer bookmarks (New Years brings out the organizer in me) and saw this post. Although I don't check it very often - I would love to still be able to read all about your beautiful family. Please add me!
Happy New Year!!