Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a great night



Going to Jazz games is definitely a tradition for the Peterson side of my family. I remember going to a gazillion of them as a kid with my dad. For Christmas this year, my dad gave all my siblings each a pair of his season tickets for one of the games this year. Teasingly I said to him, "hey where are our Suns tickets?" I felt kind of bad when he said get online and get some! I told him I was just kidding, but he insisted and got us four tickets to the next Jazz/Suns game. We had a hard time deciding who to root for???? HA! Just kidding. GO JAZZ! Thanks so much dad! We had a blast! We left Easton home with a sitter and wondered if we should leave Talan too, but he REALLY wanted to go and I'm glad we took him because he LOVED it! Chase was hiliarious everytime the JAzz scored he would jump up and cheer and do the "YES!" With his arm thing. Taylor loved it too! And kept asking things like "do you think we are the only here cheering for the Jazz?" And "can we get some popcorn, a preztel? A drink?" She is definitely my daughter because that's what I remember most from all those games that I went to with my dad when I was a kid....the TREATS! Sadly the Jazz lost but we still had a great time. And I think we will definitely being doing it again.

1 comment:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Fun at the games! Bryn told me that she will only go to JAZZ games with Bran now. I said, ok, why don't you want to go with me? She said,"well Dad can take us up to the suites, and get us yummy food, and you can't." I can't argue with that! She wins! Fun memories forsure!