Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mr. Talan goes to playschool

Talan started his first year of preschool last week. His cute class is just down the street from our house. A couple of the cute kids in his class have been having a hard time when they get dropped off, but His sweet teacher Mrs. Kristen told me that Talan is doing great and isn't phased by the craziness of it all. And that's our Talan in his own little world and just happy to be there.

When I dropped him off on his first day, he walked in like he owned the place, opened up the toy cupboard and started pulling stuff out. I love watching him grow and learn and see the differences in my four kids.
Talan proudly showing me what he did he class on his first day.

The other day after I picked him up and I asked him how his day was, he told me "I didn't cry mom, I fine. I fine." Love him.

6 comments:

buchanancasa said...

Aww, Tally Wally! Always living large, I love it. He is high on life. He looks older in these pics, amazing what a few weeks does. xoxo

Marie Nelson said...

How can you not love that kid?!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

really! Already! Where does the time go? He is one big stud muffin!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Aww I miss my Tally boy!!! I fine I fine!! He is such a stud!!! Love you

Casie said...

OH my heck! I CANNOT believe he is starting preschool! He is growing up too fast. I so wish we lived closer to have our kids play together especially since the last two are in the same phases in life. I'm way excited to bump into you guys at Disneyland on the 12th! Congrats on preschool, Talan Boy!

Diane... said...

that boy is "fine" MIGHTY FINE!!!